This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a close team that is progressing one of the North West's most respected creative studios. As an account manager for Wash you will have the ability to work across a number of sectors and disciplines, including design, digital and film. Reporting to the company’s directors, this is a fast-paced environment and a small close, knit team that is both demanding and fulfilling. The agency will depend on you to understand client needs and provide support on project direction.
This role is to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential so a very confident but approachable attitude is necessary to deliver on client needs.
Key areas to cover
- Support the account director in delivery of all agency requirements
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Day to day management of workflow and team production schedule
- The development and delivery of client brief and feedback to the in house team
- Generating accurate reports, status notifications, respond quickly to client requests and develop accurate quotations
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget .
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Attention to detail on jobs to ensure that work is delivered accurately
- Copywriting to include proofing
- Support in the delivery of client strategy on all project types, i.e. print, digital etc
- Support in the development of new business delivery and agency marketing strategy
- Social Media management
This is a mainly office-based role but you will be required to spend time in meetings and briefings both at the agency and on client premises. It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive.
Working hours will be standard office times; however deadlines may stretch this further.
Please drop your details to email@example.com